Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Last Chapter in This Volume


The Chapter that all began and reach the end;
Another chapter awaits;
Another journey to come;




I'll remember the part that I'm firstly arrived at this place.
UniKL MICET.
I never think that this place that where I belong..to study
this place is not like the other places
A little place in the little town
nothing there only on their own
but it is 'Where is Knowledge is Applied' is known
10 km from Tampin and 10 km from Alor Gajah
near to Simpang Ampat Tol Plaza
First time you arrived, it can make you laughing
like 'School Jungle'
but I like that
by the way
6  year past around
I've got my Diploma there
and
continue in Bachelor
and
now, its done.
a long chapter
If there 'rezeki', The Master awaitin'. InsyaAllah.
All the sweet memories, charming, sad, tension
'high pressure of valve', assignments, finals, mini project & project
happy moments with my friends, classmate, batch-mate, seniors and juniors
Moments of Food Technology Club
I'll never forget 'bout that
>>Click This Monkey<<
 MySpace
 Moments with my classmate
MySpaceMySpace     MySpace
Oh My God..Allahuakbar..
Time was short; everything happen going to fast
Now, the Legacy of Food are being past down to the next batch
We hope what we do, they will continue.
This is because...
My Last Chapter in this Volume

by the way

Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha
to  
all Muslims around the world


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...